Lalor VIC - 3075
About this property
120 kingsway drive Lalor
Live Like A King on Kingsway Drive!
Auction Saturday 7th April at 11:30am
Situated within the premier precinct of Thomastown North close to public schools, transport and parkland, you’ll find this sturdy double brick home offering many possibilities whether you are looking to move right in, renovate or invest.
This home has been beautifully maintained throughout its life by the owner offering the space and quality rarely seen in this price range. Boasting 4 oversized bedrooms with built in robes, 3 bathrooms, huge entrance to large lounge area leading through to a lovely two pack kitchen complemented by Caesar stone bench-tops and quality stainless steel appliances overlooking the spacious meals, plus an upstairs retreat / Lounge offering plenty of room for the growing family. Added features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double lock up garage (8.5 meters X 7 meters wide with remote) with internal access, solid brick construction & majestic position with amenities literally at your doorstep.
This home sits on a 770 sqm corner with neat established gardens front and back. Inspect and discover the endless possibilities with this untouched classic home today!
- Land Size: 770 sqm approx.
- House Size: 40sq
- Age of Property: Built in 1980’s
- Hot Water Service: Gas
- Heating: Ducted Heating
- Cooling: Spilt Air Conditioning
- Council Rates: $2,000pa approx.
- Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
- Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
- Preferred Settlement: 30/60/90 days
- Rental Appraisal: $500 – $550 per week
- Nearest Primary Schools: Thomastown West Primary, Thomastown Primary
- Nearest Secondary Schools: Thomastown Secondary College
- Nearest Public Transport: Thomastown train station, Bus 271, 273, 902
- 4 bedrooms 1 Study 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
- large main kitchen inside with living/kitchen area
- Plus kitchen in garage
- Shed 2.5meter X 8.5 meters long
- Pergola 8 meters X 4.5 meters with outdoor sink
- Carport 12 meters long X 4 meters wide
- Solar 4.5KW system with its own meter at 68 cents for the next 6 years
- Closed alfresco living area
- 2 living/dining rooms
- Built in robes in all bedrooms & study
- Wood fire oven
- Outdoor BBQ with sink
- Ducted heating
- 4 split system air conditioners
- electric roller shutters on all windows
- Alarm system
- LED lights throughout the house
- Close to schools, shops & public transport
Property Type: House
Land Size: 770 m² (approx)
Garage Spaces: 2
Open Car Spaces: 2
Eco Friendly Features
Solar Hot Water
Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)