- About Us
- Contact us
WOLLERT VIC 3750 AUS
Quality & Style you want to Live in !
Call Before it's SOLD !!
Brand new house in Wollert with some appealing features. Wollert is a growing suburb located in Melbourne, Australia. Here are the details of the property you must be interested :
– The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which can be suitable for families or individuals who need extra space.
– It also has 2 kitchens, which could offer flexibility and convenience, especially if you have multiple occupants or enjoy cooking.
– The open living area with an electric wall heater feature can provide warmth and comfort during colder months.
– The TV bulkhead could be a convenient space to install your television.
– The sheer curtains and roller blinds can provide privacy and regulate natural light.
– The bathrooms are upgraded with tiles up to the ceiling, which can give a modern and stylish look.
– The house features a ducted vacuum system, which can make cleaning more efficient and convenient. Refrigerator colling & heating
– For security, the property is equipped with alarms and intercom systems.
– An exposed aggregate driveway offers a durable and aesthetically pleasing entrance to the property.
– The fencing provides security and privacy.
– The landscaping adds beauty and enhances the outdoor environment of the property.
– A letterbox is included, which is a practical addition.
– The property is fully turnkey, meaning it is ready for immediate occupancy without the need for any additional work or furnishings.
– The location of the property is close to schools and shops, making it convenient for daily needs.
– The Hume Highway and Craigieburn train station are just a short drive away, offering easy access to transportation options.
Please call Dave 0430 327 172 & Deepak 0477 589 549 for any further assistance.
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.