- About Us
- Contact us
15 Grammar Avenue, DONNYBROOK VIC 3064 AUS
Brand-New, Beautifully Appointed SINGLE LEVEL LUXURY!!
15 GRAMMAR AVENUE, DONNYBROOK
Located in the much sought after OLIVINE Estate, this beautiful home is well worth an inspection.
This family entertainer is sure to impress as you discover it’s fully loaded with quality fixtures and fittings.
– Two Master Bedroom Full Ensuite and Separate Toilet , other 2 Bedrooms having Built In Robes, serviced by a central bathroom.
– Spacious Open Plan Living/ Dining Kitchen with 900 mm Stainless Steel Appliances, 40mm Stone Benchtops, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Double Fridge Space, Designer Tiled Splashback, Spacious Walk In Pantry with built-in cupboards .
– Spacious Open Plan Family Living/Dining with tiles and another spacious Formal Lounge.
– Refrigerator Cooling and Ducted Heating.
– Spacious Laundry with built in Cupboards
– Remote Controlled Double Car Garage with internal and external access to the house.
– Spacious Alfresco with Gas Point for BBQ.
– Spacious Backyard
– High Ceilings and Downlights
– Timber look Laminate Flooring in Open Plan Living Area
– Powder Room
-Carpet in Rooms
– Upgraded Soft Close Drawers
– Fencing and many more features…..
-Situated on 512m2 block with 32.5sqm (approx..) build up Area
-Local Café and Adventure Park on 2 mins Walk
-Hume Grammar School is just on Walk in Distance
-Be part of the biggest development in North of Melbourne
Walking Distance to Hume Grammar School, Close proximity to Future Schools, Early Learning Centre and Parklands, Close proximity to City Centre, Future Business Park, Child Cares and Service Stations, Restaurants/Café and Hume freeway.
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
PHOTOS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES .
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties