- About Us
- Contact us
22 Bank Street, WOLLERT VIC 3750 AUS
One more SOLD !! Around 6 buyers still looking !!
Villawood Properties is working in collaboration with Town Living by Metricon and Energy Australia to bring you on a journey towards a lower cost, energy-based future in which we help to ensure a cleaner environment for generations.
The Solstice Town homes offer a trailblazing initiative of shared solar energy that will shape the future of living for Australia and beyond.
The Solstice collection of double-storey homes provide a natural border between rest and play. Nestled in a prime setting amongst Rathdowne’s future town centre and right alongside our resident’s club. The club will feature 2 pools, full gym, function room and meeting spaces that are all exclusive to the residents of Rathdowne Estate.
The floorplan of the PARKVILLE by METRICON offers true family living. Its impressive portico entrance leads to a study nook and the stunning Master suite – not to mention large laundry and full 2-car garage – then flows upstairs to discover two substantial spare bedrooms, a spare bathroom and separate powder room, and a vast integrated living hub with balcony. This really is a breakthrough home design, where everyone can kick back and relax.
With a premium town home comes premium inclusions like:
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm cooktop, oven and rangehood
– Timber-look flooring to the living, kitchen, and meals area.
– Letterbox and landscaping.
– Provide Reverse cycle, ducted air-conditioning with outlets to Living and all Bedrooms.
– 6 star rating
– PV solar panels 4KW with standard invertor and PV solar modbus
– Recycled water to toilets, laundry and one external tap
– Electric 170Ltr heat pump water heater system
– Supply & install a bayonet style external gas point – perfect for gas barbeques.
– Glass splashback to kitchen
– Provide AFA flow double bowl undermount sink to kitchen.
– Provide 20mm Composite stone benchtop to Bathroom & Ensuite
**photos for illustrative purposes only**
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.