- About Us
- Contact us
61 Millicent Drive, CRAIGIEBURN VIC 3064 AUS
One more SOLD !! Around 4 buyers still looking !!
SKAD Craigieburn proudly presented one of Craigieburn’s best located, open-plan three-bedroom home. It has lot to offer for everyone.
An array of nearby schools and green spaces as well as proximity to Highlands Shopping Centre add to the sale’s overall appeal. The stunning kitchen/living/dining zone with polished Hardwood floor will be a major drawcard with buyers, thanks to its oversized ceiling heights. Walking to parklands and hockey grounds as well as Newbury Child and Community Centre and the local skate park, it’s a five-minute walk to Newbury Primary School, also a five-minute car ride to Highlands Shopping Centre, Highlands Hotel and Mount Ridley College and seven minutes by vehicle to Craigieburn Central. Smart investment for investors as The property is Currently rented out on $450 a week.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– 2 additional good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Serviced by a modern central bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Hardwood Flooring
– Upgraded Kitchen with long 60mm stone benchtop and bulkhead
– 900mm stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, Glass splashback and walk in pantry
– Adjoining open plan living and dining
– Central ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Low maintenance backyard included Decking
– Plenty of storage in laundry
– Remote controlled car garage
– Pergola, Alarm system
And so much more…….
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.