- About Us
- Contact us
4/10-12 Erskine Avenue, RESERVOIR VIC 3073 AUS
Brand New Townhouses!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
These comfortable and bold townhouses boast a large and functional kitchen with ample living space and huge windows ushering in an abundance of natural light!
What you need to know
– Three carpeted bedrooms with mirrored robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Open plan living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking facilities
– Sparkling central bathroom with bath and shower
– Single car garage with internal access
– Downstairs powder room
– Linen cupboard
– Brand New
– Matte black finishes
– Split system heating and cooling
– Stone benchtops and gas cooking
– Close to Ruthven and Reservoir train station and Plenty Rd tram line
– Broadway shopping/cafe` precinct
– Northland and Summerhill Shopping Centres
– La Trobe University
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist..
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
Photo ID is required for entry at all open for inspections.
For the speediest response to your application please use 1Form. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. An inspection is required prior to any application being processed. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.