- About Us
- Contact us
4 Wethers Road, DONNYBROOK VIC 3064 AUS
Leased by Sunil Kumar 0402 487 830 !!
Ex- display Orbit home ready to rent !!
At the super-premium end of the Donnybrook market, the flawless, Orbit Homes display showpiece has an extensive list of luxurious additions, premium upgrades and high-end extras
Built with the outdoors in mind, framed by towering ceiling heights, large expanses of glass, wide hallways, richly coloured timber flooring and designed to let in as much light as possible, the continuous flow of the expansive, single story layout boasts palatial bedrooms, deluxe bathrooms, upmarket living areas, connoisseur’s kitchen and sumptuous outdoor entertainment.
• Spacious master bedroom comprising an immaculate ensuite and walk-in robe
• Flexible media room/living area for ultimate privacy and family separation
• Family-sized laundry with extra storage
• Large-scale kitchen/living/dining zone with gorgeous outdoor connections, sheer curtains and artistic lighting
• Gourmet kitchen boasts a streamlined dining island, smooth stone surfaces, elegant shaker cabinetry, subway-tile and window backsplash combination, top-end appliances, large pantry
• Doors roll back to reveal your extensive under-the-roofline alfresco
• 5.8m x 6.2m double remote garage with internal access
• Additional spacious bedrooms come with robes and share another ultra-modern bathroom
• The whole family will enjoy the expansive sitting and landing area
you’re moments from Gumnut Park Playground and proposed Olivine Town Centre (major shopping precinct).
It’s also a short commute to Donnybrook Station, Gilgai Plains Primary School, Hume Anglican Grammar and Coles Merrifield (Mickleham).
Take your family’s lifestyle to unrivalled new heights.
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.