- About Us
- Contact us
2 Whitford Way, DOREEN VIC 3754 AUS
HUGE POTENTIAL DEVELPMENT SITE IN DOREEN !!
2 WHITFORD WAY, DOREEN
2,320 sqm* Permit Approved Development Site in Booming Growth Corridor
6.2%^ Annual Population Growth
Adjoining Retail & Childcare Centre
Flat & Rectangular Corner Site
Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 2 Whitford Way, Doreen, a 2,320 sqm* development opportunity centrally positioned in one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne’s northern growth corridor.
The property provides an astute purchaser the optionality for higher density development, such as townhouse, medical or fast food retail. The corner site comes with the with added benefit being permit approved for a ten (10) practitioner medical centre.
Key investment highlights include:
– Rectangular and flat landholding with three (3) street frontages totalling 145 m*
– Bookended by recently completed 7-Eleven and Story House Childcare Centre
– Potential for a medium-density townhouse, childcare, medical, petrol, or fast food development
– Positioned for long term sustainable catchment growth with the City of Whittlesea attracting 3,221 new residential buildings approvals in the financial year 2020-21^^
– Doreen has experienced a rolling 6.2% population growth annually for the last 5 years^
– Strong demand for medical professionals in the area as highlighted within the PPC Urban Needs Assessment Report (available on request)
– Exceptional lifestyle and amenity – only 1.8 km* to the recently completed Mernda Train Station and surrounded by existing schools, retail and sporting reserves
^^ Source: Forecast ID
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents .
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.