- About Us
- Contact us
2 David Street, LALOR VIC 3075 AUS
Approved Development 28 Apartment Site!!!
Price Upon Application
Plan & Permit Apartment (Approved Site) in Prestigious Location!!
• Permit Approved Site
• Prime Retail Location
• High Growth Precinct
SKAD is delighted to offer for sale 2 David Street, Lalor.
The property represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire a permit approved residential development site, which is ideally located in a Residential Growth Zone, and within close proximity to an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
– Perfectly positioned site of 1,262sq m*
– Approved permit for a prime project comprising 26 large apartments
– Well-designed project with an average apartment size of 78sq m* and all enjoying abundant natural light
– Residential Growth Zone 1
– Existing medical centre building in good condition
– Suits alternate development outcomes (STCA)
– Exceptional location on the cusp of the bustling May Road/Station Street retail strips, with Coles & Woolworths within easy walking distance
– Direct proximity to St Lukes Primary School, Lalor Primary School, Lalor Secondary College and Peter Lalor Vocational College
– Walking distance to Lalor Train Station (500m*) and serviced by multiple bus routes
– An affordable opportunity to secure a permit approved site serviced by an abundance of retail amenity!
The opportunity to secure a prime site in such a highly sought-after location is extremely rare, particularly given the exceptional development permit within a major growth area.
Expression of Interest – 2 David Street, Lalor.
For further information, please contact:
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.